The Diversity@Work newsletter offers diversity-related news, calendar events, highlights
of special activities, and information on practical tools that help managers and
staff promote workplace diversity and enhance the employment of minorities, women,
Veterans, and people with disabilities. Enjoy the free newsletter, share it
with staff and colleagues, and be sure to send us your feedback!
If you are currently not a subscriber, please
subscribe now. If you wish to
unsubscribe or receive a copy via fax instead of e-mail,
The current issue is May 2013 (text-only)
and includes information on:
- Updated VA Directive 5975
- The Secretary’s Third Annual Diversity and Inclusion Excellence Awards
- Promotion opportunities for employees with targeted disabilities
- Compliance Corner, “Supervisors: Your Words Are Important”
- Palo Alto Health Care System’s Prosthetic and Sensory Aids Service awarded
- Training opportunities
- Policy alerts
- And much more...
The newsletter also includes information on Asian American and Pacific Islander
Heritage Month; Jewish American Heritage Month; Older Americans Month; and other
special emphasis programs, activities, and observances.